BlazeIT Gaming Israel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply To Admin LIKE A BEAST

Go down

Apply To Admin LIKE A BEAST Empty Apply To Admin LIKE A BEAST

Post by CowardTV Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Which rank are you applying for? (Chatmod, admin, Mod  and ect ):Mod/Admin

Rank in-game:User

Real Life Name:Orian

Steam Name:CowardTV

Main Language:Hebrew

Steam Profile (Link) Cant Upload the Link cause new member

Have You Been Admin Before in Garry's Mod?:yes many times in any kind of servers US or Israel Server

If you were admin: what would you do, to stop a racist player in the chat/voice chat?:First Of all i need to explain him to stop and why to stop if he wont stop i will kick him then if he comes back and doing it again i will ban him for 10 minutes to relax a little

If you were admin: If someone tells you another players is hacking, what would you do about it?:Ban Him Hacks Are not allowed!

If you were admin: What would you do if you saw a hacker, but could not ban him or do anything:Tell a online admin to ban him +Kick him if no admins online

If you were admin: What would you do if someone told you a player is breaking the RDM rule?:I will tell him that he cant just kill people for no RP reason +If he does it again i will have to warn the guy

If you were admin: What would you do if someone self-supplied?:I will tell him that he cant sell supply If he does again i will warn

If you were admin: What would you do if a player kept prop spamming?:If the player Tries to crash The server By prop spam i will ban him

What does RDM mean?:Random DeathMatch For no RP Reason

What does NLR mean?: New Life Rule= Coming back to your place where you died (atleast 3 minutes)+ Cant Remember What Happend In past

What are a player doing if he is 'self-supplying'?:Its Job Abuse Soo Other cant up the price

What are a player if he/she is 'FDA'ing' ?:Fading Door Abuse By pressing the Fading door key to kill people/Make Them stuck

Why do we need you?:I am online alot in server and there is alot of hacker and trollers that need to be removed Soo i am Sure that i can help the server Alot!

How Often Will You Be Online?:[/b][/i][/u][/size][/size] I am playing 6 hours a day in the server

HOPE YOU LIKED MY BEAST APPLY

CowardTV

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum